We are thrilled that you are interested in biking for possibilities! If you would like to join the Dream Team riders on May 26, 2013, online registration is now open!
When you are ready to register for Bike the Drive as a CIF Dream Team Rider, contact Jan Walch at the CIF Office (847) 328-2044. She will provide you with:
1. A CIF Waiver Form (Download the Dream Team rider Waiver Form here). The waiver is to be completed and returned as soon as possible.
2. A sign-up code that is worth $7.00. There are only 20 codes for discounted registration, so call in and get yours before they run out!
3. Step by step instructions to register and create a fundraising page.
Bike the Drive Registration Steps:
- Once you have your code, and have signed the waiver go to www.bikethedrive.org.
- Click the orange “sign up now” button on the right side of the website, to register for the event. Sign up before May 10th to avoid price increases!
- This directs you to the “pricing and packages page.” Choose the top option – adult registration (blue bike icon with 18+ years for $45).
- Follow the registration process through answering all questions.
- Toward the end of the registration process, enter the discount code to save $7.00 on one adult registration.
- Once completed, riders will receive a confirmation email from Bike the Drive. Please keep this email as it is your receipt to receive your registration refund (one of the many Dream Team Rider benefits) should you raise $250.
You are now ready to create your personalized imATHLETE fundraising page!
You will need to create a profile and fundraising page by following these steps:
- Go to: http://www.imathlete.com/
- If you have a profile, Log in along the top of the site.
- If you are a new rider, click on the orange “JOIN NOW.”
- Follow the prompts to create and update your profile.
Now you are ready to start creating your fundraising page:
- When you are logged in, click on the CIF Fundraising Page:
- On the lower left side of the screen, click the red words "Become a Fundraiser!">>
- The campaign set up will automatically pop up. Follow the prompts to launch your campaign.
- The campaign information about CIF will already be completed. The fundraising minimum should be $250 and the date by which it must be completed is 6/14/2013.
- The parts for you to personalize are*: Tell everybody why you are raising money, Thank You Note, and Upload photos.
If you navigate back, click on the “Fundraising” tab along the top, and in the box on the right under “Campaigns and Fundraisers” type: CIF Dream Team 2013. Click on the “Search Now” button. Then click on the link under your results and return to the main CIF fundraising page. Please contact the CIF Office if you are stuck.
*You are not obligated to complete these sections, but they will certainly make the page more personal to you and attract donations! If you would like to first set up the page and then go back and customize it in the coming months, that is fine.
Once your page is set up, you can send your personalized webpage link to all of your family and friends so they can donate to CIF through your page.
The sooner you create your page and share it with potential donors, the sooner you can reach your fundraising goal of at least $250!
Questions about registration? Please call the CIF Office and ask to speak with Jan Walch at 847.328.2044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.